<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14916786?origin\x3dhttp://inuyashakagome47.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

Sunday, September 18, 2005

PSALM 23


The Lord is my real boss, and I shall not want.
He gives me peace, when chaos is all around me.
He gently reminds me to pray
and do all things without
murmuring and complaining.

He reminds me that he is my source and not my job.
He restores my sanity everyday

and guides my decisions that


I might honor him in all that I do.

Even though I face absurd amounts of e-mails,


system crashes, unrealistic deadlines, budget cutbacks,


gossiping co-workers, discriminating supervisors and


an aging body that doesn't cooperate every morning,


I still will not stop---
for He is with me His presence,


His peace, and His power
will see me through.

He raises me up, even when they fail to promote me.
He claims me as His own,


even when the company threatens to let me go.


His Faithfulness and love is better


than any bonus cheque.

His retirement plan beats every 401K there is!
When it's all said and done,


I'll be working for Him a whole lot
longer and for that,


I BLESS HIS HOLY NAME!!!!!!


Amen!


Innocence
9/18/2005 04:47:00 PM


Profile

Write about yourself here
And here
And here (;0

LOVES

1.write what you love
2.
3. (:
4. Friendship Never Dies.

Tagboard

pls tag @ my tagboard (:

Links

link
link
link
link
link
link

Archives

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
October 2008

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode

Innocence


Innocence gone without my submission

Innocence lost through another’s plan
Innocence no longer for another man

Innocence turned to hatred and fear
Innocence gone, no man can come near

Innocence taken from a little girl’s heart
Innocence replaced by mistrust, you thought you were smart

Innocence disappears like dew in the sun
Innocence faded before it’s begun

Innocence obscured like a cloud over the moon
Innocence ripped away too soon