<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14916786?origin\x3dhttp://inuyashakagome47.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

Sunday, September 11, 2005

No guns, just a son's love

An old man lived alone in Minnesota. He wanted to dig his potato garden, but it was very hard work.
His only son, who would have hepled him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his his son and mentioned his predicament:

"Dear Son, I am feeling pretty bad, because it looks like I won't be able to plant my potato garden this year. I hate to miss doing the garden, because your mother always loved planting time.
"I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot.
"If you were here, all my troubles would be over. I kow you would dig the plot for me, if you weren't in prison.Love,Dad."
shortly, the old man received this telegram: "For heaven's ,dad, don't dig up the garden! That's where I buried the GUNS!"
At 4am the next morning, a dozen FBI agents and local police officers showed up and dug up the entire garden without finding any guns.
Confused, the old man wrote another note to tell his son telling him what happened, and asking him what to do next.
His son's reply was: "Plant your potatoes, dad.It's the best I can do for you at this time."

Innocence
9/11/2005 02:43:00 PM


Profile

Write about yourself here
And here
And here (;0

LOVES

1.write what you love
2.
3. (:
4. Friendship Never Dies.

Tagboard

pls tag @ my tagboard (:

Links

link
link
link
link
link
link

Archives

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
October 2008

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode

Innocence


Innocence gone without my submission

Innocence lost through another’s plan
Innocence no longer for another man

Innocence turned to hatred and fear
Innocence gone, no man can come near

Innocence taken from a little girl’s heart
Innocence replaced by mistrust, you thought you were smart

Innocence disappears like dew in the sun
Innocence faded before it’s begun

Innocence obscured like a cloud over the moon
Innocence ripped away too soon