<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14916786?origin\x3dhttp://inuyashakagome47.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

Friday, July 29, 2005

>A new pastor moved into town and went out one Saturday to visit his>parishioners. All went well till he came to one house. It was obvious>that>someone was home, but no one came to the door even after he had knocked>several>times. Finally he took out his card, wrote on the back 'Revelation 3:20'>and>stuck it in the door.>>The next day, as he was counting the offering he found his card in the>collection plate. Below his message was a notation, 'Genesis 3:10.'>Upon>opening his Bible to the passage, his face turned red, and he let out a>roar of>laughter.>>>Revelation 3:20 reads: 'Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If any>man>hear>my voice, and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with>him, and>him with me.'>>Genesis 3:10 reads: 'And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and>I>was>afraid, because I was naked.>>---------------------->>A preacher was winding up his temperance sermon with great fervor, "If>I>had>all the beer in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river.">>And the congregation cried, "Amen!">>"And if I had all the wine in the world, I'd take it and throw it in>the>river.">>And the congregation cried, "Amen!">>"And if I had all the whiskey and demon rum in the world, I'd take it>all>and>throw it in the river.">>And the congregation cried, "Hallelujah!">>The preacher sat down.>>The song leader stood up very tentatively and announced, "For our>closing>song,>let us sing hymn 365, "Shall we gather at the river.">>------------------->>A minister parked his car in a no-parking zone in a large city because>he>was>short of time and couldn't find a space with a meter. So he put a note>under>the windshield wiper that read: "I have circled the block 10 times. If>I>don't>park here, I'll miss my appointment. FORGIVE US OUR TRESPASSES.">>When he returned, he found a citation from a police officer along with>this>note. "I've circled this block for 10 years. If I don't give you a>ticket,>I'll>lose my job. LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION."

Innocence
7/29/2005 07:09:00 PM


Profile

Write about yourself here
And here
And here (;0

LOVES

1.write what you love
2.
3. (:
4. Friendship Never Dies.

Tagboard

pls tag @ my tagboard (:

Links

link
link
link
link
link
link

Archives

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
October 2008

Credits.

zero one two three four
basecode

Innocence


Innocence gone without my submission

Innocence lost through another’s plan
Innocence no longer for another man

Innocence turned to hatred and fear
Innocence gone, no man can come near

Innocence taken from a little girl’s heart
Innocence replaced by mistrust, you thought you were smart

Innocence disappears like dew in the sun
Innocence faded before it’s begun

Innocence obscured like a cloud over the moon
Innocence ripped away too soon